FREE 16GB Micro-SD Card & FREE Standard Shipping Included
The InfiniView Lite is a 3 in 1 system – a Dash Cam, a 9.7” Touch Screen Anti-glare Digital Mirror, and a Rear-View System to help you back up. InfiniView Lite clips onto your rear view mirror with an adjustable Built-in Front Dash Cam, eliminating a complicated installation. The IPX7 Waterproof Rear Camera can be exterior mounted and will survive nearly any weather condition. By using the digital mirror, drivers will have wider viewing angle and more visibility when changing lanes since the back passengers or the car’s side pillars won’t obstruct the view.
Both front and rear cameras record in 1080P to produce crystal clear video images. The Sony Starvis (front) and Sony Exmor (rear) sensors capture well-lit footage, even in low-light conditions.
Backing up is made easier with the integrated rear-view system. With a press of a button on the mirror (or simply putting the vehicle in reverse if hard-wired), the mirror screen will switch on the rear-view system, which includes directional lines to help drivers reverse into tight spaces. Additionally, drivers can adjust the rear viewing angle by scrolling up and down using the mirror’s touch screen to optimize the rear view.
There's even an available 40' extention cable to enable mounting of the rear camera on the back of a trailer or for longer vehiciles like RVs.
Watch this short video for more information about the features and functions of the InfiniView Lite camera: https://youtu.be/ZWZkpIu9Bnc.
To complete the package, we include a 16GB class 10 mirco-SD card free of charge!
WHICH DASH CAM IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Need help selecting a dash camera to meet your specific needs? We've created a dash cam comparision chart that provides a side-by-side comparison of features and specs of the dash cams we offer. And please don't hesitate to reach out to us via chat, phone or email for a personalized recommendation.
Gift certificates are also avaialble if you don't know which camera to purchase for someone else.
PRICE MATCH PLEDGE
We offer price matching to ensure that you pay the lowest price for our products. If you find a lower price from another US retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll do our best to match it.
MyGekoGear InfiniView Dual Channel HD Dash Camera
- Sony Exmor (Front) & Sony Starvis (Rear) Image Sensors: The Sony Exmor is built into the front camera and the Sony Starvis sensor is built into the rear camera of the Infiniview Lite. These sensors are essential for low light situations, this ensures that the camera will render crystal clear imaging regardless the time of day.
- 170° Wide Angle Lenses: The Infiniview Lite records at a 170° wide angle, helping users capture more on the road. This is especially important to capture all the small details on the road, such as license plates.
- Delay-free Rear Camera: The Infiniview Lite’s rear camera projects the video in real-time, ensuring an accurate view of your surroundings.
- Adjustable Rear Lens (when in reverse): To show a reversed view on the digital mirror, you simply click the button below the mirror (or automated if connected to reverse light). Once clicked, the Infiniview Lite will change the digital mirror to show the view behind you to check for a clear pathway. Additionally, users will be able to adjust the rear lens to look up and down by scrolling on the mirror, to look up and down by scrolling on the mirror, to ensure that no children or pets are in the pathway. With this feature users will no longer have any blind spots and know check for a clear path to avoid any collisions.
- IPX7 Waterproof Rear Camera: The Infiniview Lite is able to display a clear image when driving in the rain, all made possible with an IPX7 waterproof rear camera. The rear camera is mounted outside near the license plate and users don’t need to worry about the camera being damaged or malfunctioning. With this great feature drivers will no longer have visibility issues driving in the rain or snow. There's an optional 40' extention cable for use on trailers so that the driver can "see through" the trailer using the rear-view system.
- Built in G-sensor w/ Accident Detection: This sensor is built in to the dash cam, so if it senses a drastic breaking or a collision, it will automatically lock onto the emergency files. This will ensure that these files will not be loop recorded once they have been locked.
- 16GB microSD Card Included: A 16GB microSD card is included in the package, so once you have the Infiniview Lite, you’ll be ready to install and capture your drive immediately. For more recording time, we also offer Transcend High Endurance 32GB and 64GB microSD cards.