FREE 32GB Micro-SD Card & FREE Standard Shipping Included
The OnReal A3 GPS offers a cutting-edge design and superior performance, recording crystal clear 1080p HD video day or night to provide you with the critical evidence you need after a collision, or simply to share the journey with family and friends.
With a 150-degree Wide-Angle Lens, WDR low-light image sensor, Distortion Correction and Digital Image Stabilization, you’ll be hard-pressed to find better image quality. To see for yourself, check out our Dash Camera playlist on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_VwTIovw4CZ_TZrgWgAjyu72Wq3_jhCo.
Accident Detection ensures that relevant files are automatically saved when you’re in an accident, and even while you’re away the A3 protects you with its self-powered Parking Mode. You can easily access files and control camera functions by connecting your iOS or Android smartphone via the built-in WiFi, or by using the 1.5” LCD Screen and on-board buttons. GPS tracking provides location and speed information, too.
With a camera body measuring only 2.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches, the A3 quickly detaches from its mount with a Unique Magnetic Connection, making it easy to remove the camera from sight, record video outside the vehicle, and even move the camera from car to car (with the addition of an available installation kit).
To complete the package, we include an OnReal 32GB class 10 mirco-SD card free of charge!
WHICH DASH CAM IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Need help selecting a dash camera to meet your specific needs? Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via chat, phone or email for a personalized recommendation.
Gift certificates are also avaialble if you don't know which camera to purchase for someone else.
PRICE MATCH PLEDGE
We offer price matching to ensure that you pay the lowest price for our products. If you find a lower price from another US retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll do our best to match it.
OnReal A3 GPS HD Dash Camera
• 1080p HD Video Recording: With a Novatech chipset & Sony Exmor image sensor the OnReal A3 dash cam can record in ultra-clear 1080p at 30 fps, or 720p at 60 fps. Superior image quality provides the best evidence, as well as enjoyable videos to share with family & friends.
• Distortion Correction: Novatech chipset provides superior distortion correction for ultra-clear image quality.
• Wide Dynamic Range: Sony Exmor image sensor provides enhanced low-light performance for optimized video quality in all conditions.
• 150-Degree Wide Angle Glass Lens: Records sharp and vivid images in a wide range of light and weather conditions
• Loop Recording: Camera will automatically record over oldest files once the SD card is full, except those files locked manually or by Accident Detection. User can specify files sizes of 3, 5 or 10 minutes.
• Accident Detection: The built-in G-sensor can detect an impact and automatically lock video files so that they will not be erased by Loop Recording. G-sensor sensitivity is user-adjustable.
• GPS Tracking: GPS module included in the mounting bracket provides location tracking as well as recording of vehicle speed. View vehicle route along with video on the AWS Player on your computer.
• LiOn Battery: A3 features a 420mAh Li-ion battery to provide up to 30 minutes of recording time without being connected to a power source. This is useful for Parking Mode and for recording images and video outside of the vehicle.
• Parking Mode: Parking Mode allows the camera to record video while vehicle is parked. It is activated by the G-sensor sensing vehicle movement, and records 15 seconds of video when activated.
• Motion Detection: Turning on motion detection will cause the camera to record only when the sensor sees movement.
• WiFi Connectivity: Camera connects to your smartphone via private WiFi network for use of smartphone app.
• Premium App: Easily connect your dash camera to your Android or iOS phone where you can control various camera functions as well as review videos and pictures your camera has captured. Share footage directly to your social media networks.
• Photo Mode: The A3 can also be used as a digital still camera, with a variety of settings to select photo mode and optimize photo quality up to 4032*3024.
• 1.5” LCD Color Screen w/ Screen Saver: LCD screen allows user to aim camera, see that the camera is functioning, play back recordings and monitor/adjust camera settings. Screen saver turns off the screen after a user-specified duration during use to reduce distraction.
• Viewing Angle Adjustment: Dash camera angle can be adjusted 60 degrees vertically to optimize viewing angle.
• Unique Magnetic Camera Mount: The A3 camera itself can easily be removed from the mount without having to disconnect the power cable, since the power cable is connected to the mount. This makes it easier for the user to use the camera outside of the vehicle, or to stow it out of site. 3M adhesive attaches the mount to the windshield to improve image stability and ensures that your dash cam will remain attached in an accident.