FREE 64GB Micro-SD Card & FREE Standard Shipping Included
Transcend's DrivePro 550 is a dual lens dash camera that provides both drivers and passengers with optimum protection. By simultaneously recording both the forward view through windshield and the rear view through the vehicle interior, the DP550 is a perfect choice for rideshare (Uber, Lyft, etc.), taxi and towncar drivers, as well as anyone wanting front and rear/interior video protection. Dual-lens video can also help ensure standard operating procedures are followed by professional/fleet drivers in any industry.
The front lens features a Sony image sensor and wide field of view for capturing crystal-clear Full HD 1080P (30fps) videos, while the 180° rotatable rear lens is equipped with four Infrared LEDs, allowing sharp in-car video recordings at night and in low light conditions.
Accident Detection ensures that relevant files are automatically saved when you’re in an accident, and even while you’re away the DrivePro 550 protects you with its Parking Mode (requires optional Transcend Hardwire Kit). You can easily access files and control camera functions by connecting your iOS or Android smartphone via the built-in WiFi, or by using the 2.4” LCD Screen and on-board buttons. GPS tracking provides location and speed information, too.
To complete the package, we include a 64GB class 10 mirco-SD card free of charge!
For a detailed overview of features, benefits & specs, as well as sample footage, please check out this product video: https://youtu.be/TFubjlhmqeI.
PRICE MATCH PLEDGE
We offer price matching to ensure that you pay the lowest price for our products. If you find a lower price from another US retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll do our best to match it.
Transcend DrivePro 550 Dual Lens HD Dash Camera
- Sony High-Sensitivity Image Sensor: The DrivePro 550 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images (1080p front/720p rear) with superb, rich color even in low light.
- Wide Dynamic Range: WDR technology balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible, day or night.
- Rear-Facing Camera: With its dual lens, the DrivePro 550 protects Uber, Lyft, taxi and other rideshare drivers by recording the interior of the vehicle day or night. In addition, this feature can help ensure standard operating procedures are followed by drivers in the taxi, express delivery, truck, and bus industries. Rear-facing camera can be rotated 180° for optimum viewing angle.
- Infrared LEDs For Interior Night Vision: The rear-lens camera has four infrared LEDs that will automatically turn on in dim light. This greatly improves recording quality, even in pitch-black darkness. Note: Footage recorded with infrared LEDs will be in grayscale.
- 160° Front/110° Rear Wide Angle Glass Lenses: Records sharp and vivid images in a wide range of light and weather conditions.
- Loop Recording: Camera will automatically record over oldest files once the SD card is full, except those files locked by Accident Detection.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity & Smartphone App: The DrivePro 550 features Wi-Fi connectivity that, through the exclusive DrivePro App for iOS and Android, allows real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to remove the device’s memory card.
- GPS/GLONASS Receiver: The DrivePro 550 has a built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver for geotagging videos and images. With the exclusive DrivePro Toolbox, users can view routes traveled on a map display during video playback, making it easy to establish when and where an event occurred.
- Built-in Battery: A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
- Snapshot Function: Driver can capture still images of front or rear view at the touch of a button.
- Accident Detection Emergency Recording: Prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time when the G-sensor detects an impact.
- Parking Mode - Stay protected when away: In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 550 stands sentry when you’re away from your vehicle. When the vehicle is parked, enable parking mode or the time-lapse video recording function. The former activates recording when motion is detected; the latter takes you right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free video. Note: These two features require installation of optional Transcend Hardwire Kit.
- 2.4" Color TFT LCD Head-up Display: LCD screen allows user to aim camera, see that the camera is functioning, play back recordings, monitor/adjust camera settings, display vehicle speed and driver safety alerts.
- Lane Departure Warning System: Helps to prevent accidents by issuing a warning when a vehicle veers out of a lane.
- Forward Collision Warning System: Warns the driver when the vehicle is getting too close to the car ahead.
- Driver Fatigue Alert: Regularly remind the driver of the need to rest after driving for a preset, driver-determined period of time.
- Headlight Reminder: Automatically activates to remind the driver to turn on headlights when the DrivePro detects poor lighting conditions.
- DrivePro Toolbox Software: In addition to playback, Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox features a sorting function whereby video clips can be easily found by file name, recording date, or group. The DrivePro Toolbox also includes a screenshot function allowing for the capture of a single frame. For DrivePro models with a GPS/GLONASS receiver, the Toolbox can display driving paths on maps while recorded video is being played. Learn more.
- Viewing Angle Adjustment: Mount allows for 360-degree horizontal rotation and a wide range of vertical angle adjustment.
- Windshield Attachment: Adjustable suction cup mount included. Optional adhesive mount available.